I used to do a lot of job posts on media strut but they got kind of boring. So maybe I’ll just do the cool job posts…
I ran across this one for Rue La La, an online shopping site that many of my friends seem to be familiar with. I also see the site tweeted about quite a bit. I suppose its in the vein of sites like HauteLook and MyHabit where you sign up to receive notifications for discount sales–much of it high end. They describe their company like this:
The companys mission is to partner with these innovative and sought-after brands (currently over 500 of the best and counting), offering them a powerful online sales and marketing opportunity by introducing them to a highly motivated Member base and enabling them to move merchandise in a private selling environment. And Rue La La does so with one key mantra ” it respects and maintains the core integrity of each and every brand with which they partner.
And here’s a highlight from the job listing:
- Identify trends taking place in viral marketing, blog and social networking communities
- Work with PR , Social Media, and Creative teams to ensure alignment of all initiatives across all channels
- Collaborate with internal and external creative resources to define a unique and distinct brand voice that reflects the brands attributes of Rue La La
- Develop content guidelines, branding guidelines, share best practices/feedback and offer guidance for social media efforts with local and national social media teams
- Experience & Requirements:
- 4-5 years post-college experience in social media or community management or digital public relations for consumer industry
For more info and details on how to apply, visit Mashable.